Book you place at the Biopharma & Lifesciences Connected conference and exhibition to hear from leading national and international experts in pharmaceutical manufacturing. The biopharma sector in Ireland is experiencing significant challenges around supply chain issues, digital transformation, automation, carbon reduction and regulatory changes..
The central theme of this event is to hear directly from industry leaders and stakeholders who are willing to share challenges and solutions in practice. That means, the spotlight in presentations will be on case studies from pharmaceutical companies - allowing you to benefit from the speakers' experience in their everyday practice.
Over 15 leading speakers involved in the development & manufacturing of biopharmaceutical & biotech products & technology will participate in a full day's schedule of keynote talks & panels on the topics shaping the sector.
- Listen to over 15 expert talks and panel debates on the latest industry issues facing the biopharma & biotech sector.
- Avail of the excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
- Network with over 30 exhibitors displaying the latest technology and research
- Meet with government support agencies and associations
- Join our Q&A with industry thought leaders
Key Topics Include
- Research & Innovation
- Vaccine Manufacturing
- Process Optimization
- Tech Transfer
- IoT & Industry 4.0
- Covid 19 – Impact to the market
- Hybrid Systems – Single Use and/or Stainless Steel
- Biosimilars – Best-Practice
- Ultrafast Project Execution
- HVAC & Cleanroom Engineering
- Cell & Gene Therapy
Call for Speakers
To speak, sponsor and or exhibit at the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org